Stay safe and save the environment with
100% cotton washable face mask
This 100% cotton face mask complies with the recommended standard of safety from CDC (Center for Disease Control).
Every face mask is unique, and handmade from the fabrics that I collected as I travelled around the world. The photo example is chitenge cotton from Zambia, there are different patterns. The lining will be made of beautiful soft Egyptian cotton, bought at the Cairo market.
Included is a cute matching pouch with drawstring, so you can keep your mask safe and clean in your bag.
- fits snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- is secured with elastic ties
- includes 2 layers of cotton, and space for an extra insulating layer, read this advice from a GP, or the article in the Guardian newspaper
- allows for breathing without restriction (I tested it with ujjayi breath and it works!)
- can be washed in the machine and dried on the air, without damage or change to shape
- colourful appealing fabrics, always 100% cotton
- They come in three sizes: ladies / men / children. Indicate which one you prefer please.
Price € 12.00 each; Order 5 masks, pay € 50.00
* Hover over the photos for more information.
* Price includes shipping within the Benelux. For other destinations please contact us.
* Instructions for use and maintenance here.
Send us a picture of you in your beautiful mask,
let's show the world our colourful 'tribe'!